St. Mary’s is open for private prayer each weekday from 10.00am – 4.00pm. (These arrangements are subject to change in the event of a funeral in church) It is also open from 11.30am – 4.00pm on Saturday.
Our regular service pattern is currently:
- 9.00am: service in church and livestreamed on this website and Facebook
- 10.00am: service in church
- 11.00am: service on zoom (please contact the clergy for zoom codes)
If you would like someone to pray with you over the phone you can call us. If we are out, please leave your name and a number on which you can be contacted:
- Vicar: Revd Canon Alec Harding – 01833 637018
- Curate: Revd Sarah Cliff – 01833 316076
We are supported by colleagues: Geoff Lowson, Judith Walker-Hutchinson and Ian Blake and may ask them to contact and keep in touch with you.
Baptism, wedding and funeral enquiries should still come to the Vicar, Revd Canon Alec Harding on 01833 637018.
You can pray anywhere
You do not have to be in a church building to be part of the church:
- Listen out for details of services on TV & Radio and join with others all around the country when they are aired
- Hunt out prayer resources online (the Church of England Website is a good place to start) and join us in daily prayer